That’s right! We have a race this summer.
Packet Pick up:
Saturday opening at 6:30AM @ Train 180 (1 Pine St. EXT).
YES, you can register new humans and for additional waves on Friday & Saturday
CLICK HERE to learn about what our COMMON SENSE & COMMON COURTESY social distancing policy is.
Here is how it works:
- Choose a wave time REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- Waves launch every 3 minutes with groups up to 10.
- Waves times:
- IF YOU WANT TO RUN MORE THAN ONE WAVE, just choose the wave bundle you want, then choose your wave times to run on the registration page and it will charge you accordingly. Beer tickets are good for the entire week @ Odd Fellows in Nashua.
- Pick up your race packet at Fleet Feet of Nashua on Friday to avoid crowds
- Pick your race packet on race morning at Train 180 CrossFit 20 minutes before your wave start.
- Grab your courtesy bracelet if you want one. This just lets people know that you would like a little extra space. We all want to race but some of us need to be more careful than others. Grab one of these and people should grant you the courtesy of giving you some extra space.
- Line up in the holding corral.
- Move into the start corral when your wave is announced.
- Grab your award when you are done (if you ran 3 or more waves)
- Take your bib to Odd Fellows sometime within the 7 days after the race for your free beer(s).
What you get:
- Epic, fast trail race
- Free Face/neck buff
- keeps you safe, cool or your sweat off your face.
- and the make you look cool.
- color & design may vary slightly to what you see here.
- Free beer @ Odd Fellows
- 15% off at Fleet Feet with your race registration (bring proof in, printed or electronic)
- 4 Coliseum Ave, Nashua
- If you run 3 waves, you earn your THREE 5k’s in one day award.
- If you register BY 7/25/2020, you get the best pandemic race t shirt ever too!